So my best friend Tasha <3 introduced me to this webblog stuff and I think this is a really good way for expressing myself and such. I just started college @ UNLV well I'm about to finish my second week :) College so far has been really boring no lie, hopefully things will get more challenging haha i can't believe I wish it would but hey I'm paying good money so I would like to be challenged, I'll probably going to end up eating my words in a few months. I do love having no school on Fridays and sleeping in, but I want more out of this. I want this amazing college experience that everyone talks about. I can only hope that I experience that.
Enough about college, its so boring so far :P
I am definitely not the type to have crushes on celebrities, though I do admire them because of their talents. I have one exception though, Robert Pattinson :D Most people know him as Cedric Diggory in the Harry Potter series and now he is more known for playing Edward Cullen in Twilight. Its funny because most of his fans like him because they perceive him as the character he plays, but at the same time its rather sad because people don't see him as him. I don't know if that makes any sense but it is 1:35 AM so forgive me. Obviously I don't know the guy, wish I did, he seems like a pretty fun person to be around and has a good sense or humor and not to mention he's pretty easy on the eyes haha and a talented actor & musician. I'll probably get over this phase, but I owe a great deal to this guy because his music "inspired" me to continue composing music and singing. I know it's pretty cheesy but inspiration comes in many different forms. Pattinson's music is just so passionate and personal it just inspired me to do the same. Its been a while since I've done my own music. I'm slowly getting back into things. I'm writing a song write now. I'm pretty sure it's a love song. I know I probably won't do music professionaly but I love it and I wish I could inspire people to pursue what they love. It's pretty amazing how things can change in an instant.
Okay new topic :P hmm
I've been feeling pretty strange lately. For the past couple of months I've been stuck on love. I've never experienced it except for the love I have for my family and friends. I dont' know how to explain it. I live a good life and I'm surrounded by so many people that love and care for me too, but somehow I still feel empty? Weird. At first I thought I was just PMSing haha but I'm not. I may not show it but when I see couples, movies, shows, etc. and they're just so happy to be with that special someone. I just want to experience that. I know I don't need someone to make me happy or make me feel like my life is worth living, but it would be nice to have a special someone. I'm pretty sure this phase will pass until the next romace movie I watch hahaha. The reason that this is strange for me is because I'm not the romance type. I'm the girl that loves watching action movies and comedies and at times horror but romance would be at the bottom of the list. Don't get me wrong I don't hate the concept of love I "love" love <--so dumb haha-- I am an independent person so I don't really count on others too much especially in relationships. I don't know its just strange when I randomly cry about "love" so dumb I always ask myself whats my deal thinking that i'm gonna get an answer ha not. I've confided in close friends mainly natasha :) about it she said she'll diagnose me when they get that far in her psychology class haha what a loser <3 Anyways I just know that one day when the time comes I will have the capacity to love someone so much so that I can't live without him, but that'll be pretty hard because I am so very independent :D so I must really love that person when that happens
So its like 2:03 AM I'm done shiiii I got class tomorrow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment