Saturday, September 27, 2008

OMG :D

So I just finished my song well for the most part. I'm so excited to finally finish the lyrics. I don't know what inspired me to finish it tonight, but I just grabbed my composition book and started jotting down ideas and scratching things out. I can't believe I finished this song. I'm so happy. Oh a few things changed of course, but its still a love song cause I'm a sucka for love like DK haha. I'm still unsure about the chorus so I'm having a couple friends help me out. I can't wait to share the finished piece with my close friends and hear their opinions. 

World this is "Picture Perfect Paradise"

There's something about your face
Something in those eyes
Makes me smile inside
And shapes my whole world right

I don't understand
The reasons for feeling this
All I know is that 
I just hope you'll stay

Ever since the day
You waltzed into my life
All I do is think about you
I just want to be with you tonight

I don't want to keep pretending
I hope this feelings never ending

While you hold my hand
Its as if everything just fades away
And all that's left is
You and I tonight
My picture perfect paradise

I'm so happy this song is out of me :D I'm so sure that it'll keep changing, but its finally out of my mind and now I can share it. I'm so excited haha


1 comment:

tashaaa_x3 said...

i effing love it dude :]
your amazing you know that riighttt <3