Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Song

So I'm working on a song right now and I'm planning to title it "Please Never Go Far Away" and its so aggravating because my writing process is going slow. I feel as if I don't really have much inspiration to pull from. This would probably be easier if I were in love :P so I'm getting inspiration from of course Robert Pattinson's songs :) that I love very much and songs from Matt White Band. I really wonder who this song is meant for. There are two guys that come to mind but I'm pretty sure the feelings I had for them weren't as intense or passionate to say that I felt "love" for these guys is over the top most likely probably lust or I liked him a lot I don't know but what I felt for them isn't enough to write this song. 

This is what I have so far

There's something about your face
Something in those eyes
That makes me smile inside :)
Makes my whole word right

I really don't know why
Why I feel this way
All i know is that
I just hope you'll stay

Ever since the day I met you
All I do is think about you
I just want want to be with you tonight

As of now I don't know where to go from there. I really wish I could finish this song. Hopefully it'll be finished eventually... maybe when I meet the guy that I don't want to ever go away. I suppose I am a hopeless romantic :} haha 


I've been thinking about music a lot lately and I've been day dreaming about becoming famous and such. I think it would be really cool, but my music is personal to me. Being famous does have its perks, but is it worth it? There are so many people that are infatuated with the daily lives of celebrities. I love my privacy so I would most likely have a Brittany Spears moment and attack the paparazzi with my umbrella too haha :P since I'm on the topic of Brittany Spears I think that she will get back on top again and I'm glad she won @ the VMAs :) 

No comments: